Subscribe To Our Monthly Newsletter:
The Environmental Law Centre is pleased to announce it’s new EnviroLawConnect newsletter, to be issued twice per year with updates on the work you are making possible. Please enjoy our Spring 2017 issue.
News Brief – February 2014 (2/10/2015)
- Buyer Beware, Backhoes and Water Woes
What Lies Beneath? Buyer Beware. (1/29/2015)
- It’s every homeowner’s nightmare: You buy a home, move in, then find out there’s an abandoned gas well beneath, leaking and contaminating your property. Think it can’t happen to you? It can.
News Brief – October 2014 (10/22/2014)
- MGA review, dry dams and upcoming challenges
News Brief – April 2014 (4/17/2014)
- Municipal powers, reclamation orders and the effects of AER
News Brief – March 2014 (3/21/2014)
- Who wants to know about oil spills?
News Brief – January 2014 (1/23/2014)
- Northern Gateway, Grousing about Caribou and Timely Reclamation
- In which we provide the correct link to read more about environmental groups being denied standing on water appeals.
News Brief – Environment Week Edition (6/5/2013)
- Mud-boggers, SAGD and standing, oh my!
2012 Annual Report (5/24/2013)
- Join us in celebrating 30 years of excellence! Our 2012 Annual Report is now available.
News Brief – Earth Day Edition (4/22/2013)
- You won’t believe how many well sites are abandoned in Alberta. Read this issue to find out why you should care.
Older pdf versions are available below for download.