Please direct inquiries to 1-800-661-4238 or email@example.com.
News Brief was published as a bi-monthly e-newsletter up until 2014. When News Brief is resurrected, make sure you’re on our list!
To sign up to receive the most up-to-date information on happenings around the Environmental Law Centre and our work,
News Brief – February 2014 (2/10/2015)
- Buyer Beware, Backhoes and Water Woes
What Lies Beneath? Buyer Beware. (1/29/2015)
- It’s every homeowner’s nightmare: You buy a home, move in, then find out there’s an abandoned gas well beneath, leaking and contaminating your property. Think it can’t happen to you? It can.
News Brief – October 2014 (10/22/2014)
- MGA review, dry dams and upcoming challenges
News Brief – April 2014 (4/17/2014)
- Municipal powers, reclamation orders and the effects of AER
News Brief – March 2014 (3/21/2014)
- Who wants to know about oil spills?
News Brief – January 2014 (1/23/2014)
- Northern Gateway, Grousing about Caribou and Timely Reclamation
- In which we provide the correct link to read more about environmental groups being denied standing on water appeals.
News Brief – Environment Week Edition (6/5/2013)
- Mud-boggers, SAGD and standing, oh my!
2012 Annual Report (5/24/2013)
- Join us in celebrating 30 years of excellence! Our 2012 Annual Report is now available.
News Brief – Earth Day Edition (4/22/2013)
- You won’t believe how many well sites are abandoned in Alberta. Read this issue to find out why you should care.
Older pdf versions are available below for download.