There are many ways you can meaningfully support stronger environmental laws in Alberta
Your gift enables Albertans to have access to crucial information to protect Alberta’s environment. Your support makes environmental decision-making stronger and more equitable for all Albertans.
- Easy monthly giving – Monthly online gifts from your bank or credit card reduce our administrative burden and increase long term financial stability. Make a secure donation online or download and submit our PDF form by mail.
Other Ways to Support Our Work
- Multi-year gifts – It’s difficult to plan and assess change in a single year. Three to five year commitments give us the flexibility to plan, assess and evolve programs as needed. It also reduces administrative costs and attracts future support as many foundations require matching funds. Your multi-year gift is a meaningful way to support the Environmental Law Centre. Please call 1-800-661-4238 to discuss.
- Gifts of securities – We are able to accept gifts of stocks and securities. There are many tax benefits to donating securities. Please contact our Marketing and Fund Development Director for more information (1-800-661-4238).
- Gift in your will – A bequest in your will is one of the most significant ways you can support a legacy of change. Laws and policies don’t change overnight – they are a lifetime’s work. You will leave a meaningful legacy with a planned gift to the Environmental Law Centre.
- Tribute and memorial gifts – Honour a loved one or an occasion with a donation to the Environmental Law Centre.
- Corporate partnerships – We regularly work with corporations who understand their social responsibility to protect Alberta’s valuable resources and long-term prosperity by collaborating on special projects or providing sponsorship opportunities. Please contact our Marketing and Fund Development Director to explore the possibilities (1-800-661-4238).
Have something else in mind?
Call our office to discuss your idea or to make a donation
We recognize and appreciate your generosity. Donors receive charitable tax receipts, reports on the impact of your gift and exclusive invitations to special events, and may be publicly acknowledged. Consistent with the level of commitment, we offer special recognition opportunities as well as employee engagement options to celebrate and honour your generosity.
CRA Charitable Registration Number: #11890 0679 RR0001